The corporate governance structure of Zignago Vetro is a traditional system comprising of a Board of Directors and a Board of Statutory Auditors; an audit is undertaken by an independent audit company in accordance with law.
The company, as much as possible in line with the recent regulations introduced and with the principles contained in the Self-Governance Code, has adopted the following governance structure:
- Shareholders’ Meeting;
- Board of Directors;
- Control and Risks Committee;
- Remuneration Committee;
- Related Party Transactions Committee;
- Lead Independent Director;
- Board of Statutory Auditors;
- Independent Audit Firm;
- Supervision Body;
- Executive responsible for the preparation of the corporate accounting documents;
- Internal Audit Manager;
- Director in charge of the Internal Control and Risk Management System.
The set of rules, procedures, and organisational structures aimed at enabling the identification, measurement, management, and monitoring of the main risks. The principal elements upon which the internal control system of the Company is based are: code of ethics, powers and delegations, organisational structure.
The Group operates according to the principles of utmost fiscal correctness and no case of corruption has been recorded. Tax data are subject to double control by the auditing firm and the tax consultants appointed by the group companies.